NANBA Group from 1992 onward targeting markets Globally by making competitive strategies and products according to the local needs.Every years NANBA GROUP achieving goals to expand our business in different markets.
The progress of our organization refers to changes in the management structure of the company, production processes and administrative work, behavior of workers and adaptation processes, information resources, material factors of production, etc.
A company's first 2 years are by far the most critical of its existence. This is the period of time when concrete sign of progress send clear signal to founder and investor alike that the company is more than just another idea. Successful early steps also reinforce confidence in everyone involved in the startup, an often-ignored, intangible element of entrepreneurial success.
It's extremely easy for founders to get distracted by the countless demands on their time in the early days of a company. Product launches, Business plan refinement, capital raising, team recruitment, marketing pushes, sales pitches and personal responsibilities all vie for the founder's time.This type of business can lead to a heady (and hectic) sense of false accomplishment. This is why setting and defining clear priorities that a founder adheres to (no matter what) is paramount for survival and success.
With the grace of GOD- Nanaba Group not only went through successfully from this early period of hectic task but also get very fast progress and emerged to be leading manufacturer and Exporter in the international market place. since 1992 each year we are getting more grips on our manufactured products, adding new products in our manufacturing line and giving more experties to our workers and colleagues, vendors and sub-contractors, raw material sources and distributors. From a small company NANBA is now a grown up good sized company working as a team in various departments and activities. There are some keys features that we keep an eye on to keep on going our progress.
Expanding Market Awareness:
NANBA is continuously working on gorwing organic awarness within the company's market about its product/services, and an increase in the "inbound" activity the new venture attracts. These signals, which are slightly less "tangible" than the others, inevitably contribute to a growning sense of positive momentum and confidence. This expansion of marketing awareness not only organize our within company system of good sales but also provide us a path to exhibit in various products related events worldwide, as a result, a new legacy of clients trusting NANBA GROUP for their needs to keep the graph of our success upwards.
Dig out new business plans:
Business plans aren't just for start-ups. A concise, comprehensive business plan provides the backbone of ongoing business strategy, and an obvious reference point for future reviews. A good business plan will contain a timefram for achieving all key targets, identify major competitors, and map out sensible financial goals. There's no point getting carried away; if your business plan isn't realistic, it's worthless. But your plan should not be set in stone either - instead, it should be reviewed regularly, and flexible enough to allow you to adapt your strategy to respond to key changes in the market, such as the emergence of new competitors or advance in technology. In relation to above thought NANBA has a special core team that digs our new business plans that is very helpfull to generate new business and getting progress by leaps and bounds.
Establish tangible business goals:
NANBA progress meant to establish tangible business goals, set to be achieved within the business years with certain arms of the business, distinguishing good performance, such as sales, provide a clear indicator in the form of revenue; many have no tangible bottom line. So it's important to establish key performance indicators to progress with each passing year. With each passing year NANBA is setting new business goals that reinforce our efforts to achieve the set targets.
Following transformations are observed:
- Modifying or creating new business goals (innovation) by making new product designs accordance with the local needs.
- Improvement of the organizational structure of our firm by adding more innovative personal in our organization to give our best. Set their goals on week bases and they have to produced quality efforts, by making new strategies of marketing and product development.
- The division of labor and specialization in different level of organization.Making new supervisors who have capacity to produced quality and quantitative products in firm and give our best to customers.Creating new plans to achieve short term goals and make customer feel comfortable.
- Optimization of selection of the factors of production in our firm by improving tools that are used in field for making different items.Then adding easy to use tools to make our production qualitative and quantitative, our main goal is to achieve customers requirements in given time frame by customers.
- Coordination of the company processes.
- Preparation of the conditions for economic cooperation.
- Adaptation to the rules of the competitive market to maintain our position in market.
- Concentration of economic activities.
- Business Development team have a meeting weekly basis to maintain and make decisions of productions and marketing strategies to reach out our goals.
Underlying Organization Development are humanistic values are as follows:
- providing opportunities for people to function as human beings rather than as resources in the productive process
- providing opportunities for each organization member, as well as for the organization itself, to develop to their full potential
- seeking to increase the effectiveness of the organization in terms of all of its goals
- attempting to create an environment in which it is possible to find exciting and challenging work
- providing opportunities for people in organizations to influence the way in which they relate to work, the organization, and the environment
- treating each human being as a person with a complex set of needs, all of which are important to their work and their life
The objectives of Organization Developments are:
- to increase the level of inter-personal trust among employees
- to increase employees level of satisfaction and commitment
- to confront problems instead of neglecting them
- to effectively manage conflict
- to increase cooperation and collaboration among employees
- to increase organizational problem-solving
- to put in place processes that will help improve the ongoing operation of an organization on a continuous basis
Whether our organization is looking to address the challenges being brought forth by today’s global economy or simply to make some changes to keep on course with our objectives, the following five steps prove applied to drive our employees’ efforts towards your shared goals.
- Connect the changes we make with the vision we have for our organization
- Put the right people in the right place
- Give all our employees the opportunity to contribute to your shared purpose
- Provide resources and environmental conditions that encourage employee growth
- Make time to understand what our employees need to succeed