Some Questions and Answers about Company Services!
1. How can we buy from Nanba?
Simply let us know the reference number of products in which you are interested or send us you picture. You can contact us via E-mail, fax, or letter. On receiving the inquiry our sales manager will contact immediately to serve you.
2. What is delivery time of shipment?
Usually we dispatch the trial orders within 1 to 2 weeks time, other shipments in about 3 to 4 weeks, however, time of quantity shipment depends upon order volume. Lets discuss with one of our sales manager about delivery time for your order.
3. How long does shipment take to reach from the date of dispatch of goods?
Air-mail registered package: 8 to 12 working days to U.S.A, Canada & Australian destinations. 6 to 8 working days to U.K, Japan, Middle East and Europe. DHL via Dubai: 4 working days to all destinations.
4. Where can I find information on shipping cost?
Please click on Shipping Cost icon on home page for details.
5. Give us some packaging details?
Usually each and every Product is packed in polyethylene bags, and then these Products are packed in card board boxes to send you directly. Special instructions may also be followed on request please.
6. Return Policy?
NANBA products have defect free guaranty for a long time, however, if there is any defect in any product that you are not satisfied, please contact within 15- days of receipt of goods in it’s original packing, so that we make necessary arrangements for replacement either in product or money.
7. Samples Service?
We offer sample services also to our new Customers for quality evalution. For this they need to pay both for samples and courier charges. However, when customer will place the first order we will deduct the sample charges from the total invoice value.
8. What is method of Payment?
We are following two ways at the moment to collect payments.
Bank transfer i.e. wire and swift transfer AND Western Union Money Transfer ZARCO.
9. What is minimum quantity order?
We have no minimum order quantity. You can order on your convenience. However, If you want to buy less than US$: 500 as trial order, please add 20% courier charges on the top of total value of order. Subject to change upon any change from the shippers.
10. Do you do credit?
We don’t do credit to all new and old customers due to some severe past experiences. However, if the order is bulk we are happy to deal via bank irrevocable LC for the security of both parties. ( Please click Terms of Sale in bottom for bank details)
11. What is your Credibility?
We do have world-wide clients, some of them are direct queen suppliers in UK (by the appointment to her Majesty) and some are of Group of Companies. We are honored to work with “Rose of Malta” in Canada. If any client needs to confirm about our products, services and credibility references can be provided on request prior to start business with Nanba for which inquired company needs to provide complete details about its standing, however, we some time refuse these references due to any doubt or suspicion.
12. How do you deal with your orders?
Upon confirmation of receipt of payment through bank or western union we schedule all orders to their relevant Manufacturing Depots: and confirm delivery date to customers however, prior to start production we always show scan of the “order product” via e-mail to our customer and after approval start making entire order.
13. What is Timeline for your badges orders?
1. Artwork/design provided (by e-mail jpeg, original sample by post etc).
2. Quote is provided and appropriate recommendations is provided (i.e. size /design).
3. Quote accepted.
4. Sample produced and image is sent to you for approval. If any alternation advised, we make the changes again and to re-send.
5. Upon approval delivery time is confirmed and order is enlisted from admin depot in manufacturing depot.
6. Request to transfer payment.
7. Upon receipt of payment, we start manufacturing of your order.
8. Please note delivery time starts from the date we receive payment.
» To get a quote on an existing design send the quantity, size, product, type and graphics as an emailed JPEG / by Fax / by post. We may ask for more details, but for most badges this is enough to return a prompt quote on a range of quantities.
14. Is there any idea about possible shapes in badges?
15. We got less price from another company, would you please beat their price?
We can not vouch for the quality of items or services you will receive from another company and therefore we don’t attempt to match or beat their prices. Our pricing is based on many factors, and we strive to price items fairly and competitively. We take great pride in our quality product and services quality, and hope that pricing is not the only thing that is essential to our customers when they make purchase. Saying “Gold is never sold at the price of silver but by putting it’s color on it” so be careful when you get undue rock-bottom pricing.